Name: Ratan Tata
Real Name: Ratan Naval Tata
Nick Name: RNT
Personal Detail – Bio of Ratan Tata
- Date of Birth: 28 December 1937
- Place of Birth: Surat, Gujrat
- Nationality: Indian
- Hometown: Colaba, Mumbai (India)
- Address: N/A
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- School: Campion School, Cathedral & John Connon School
- College: Cornell University, Harvard Business School
- Educational Qualification: BS Degree in Architecture with Structural Engineering Advanced Management Program
- Hobbies: N/A
- Father’s Name: Naval Tata
- Mother’s Name: Sooni Tata
- Brother: Jimmy, Noel Tata
- Sister: N/A
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Hair Color: N/A
- Eye Color: N/A
- Car: Ferrari
- Cars Collection: Ferrari California, Honda Civic, Land Rover Freelander, Maserati Quattroporte, Cadillac XLR, Mercedes Benz 500 SL, Chrysler Sebring, Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Jaguar F-Type, Jaguar XF-R
- Colour: Red
- Food: Parsi Cuisine, Ida Chutney Pattice, Patrani Machhi
- Businessman: J.R.D Tata
- Brand: N/A
Girlfriend, Affairs and Marital Status
- Marital Status: Married
- Girlfriend: N/A
- Spouse: Sooni, Simone Tata
- Children: 2
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 Billion
He is the chairman of Tata Group.
Ratan Tata is one of the leading Indian industrialists.
He joined Tata Group in 1961 and his 1st job was to shovel limestone & handle blast furnace.
His parents got separated when he was 10.
He won Padma Bhushan in 2000 and Padma Vibhushan in 2008.
He received a Bachelor of Science degree in architecture from Cornell University.
His Chairmanship brought laurels to Tata Group and its revenues increased by 40 times while its profit grew by 50 times.
On 28 December 2008, he appointed Cyrus Mistry as his successor.
He is a trained pilot and on 8 February 2007, he became the 1st Indian to fly F-16.